This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader who is excited about taking an early-stage business and building it into a multi-million dollar company. Must have a passion for building teams, processes, and product. As General Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team, set strategy to drive monetization and growth, develop partnerships with clients, run day-to-day operations, and lead the team with innovative thinking to guide the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have a broad skill set, demonstrated career progression, and a proven track record of delivering results. They will possess strong analytical acumen, superb business judgment, and a propensity to dive deep and solve complex problems. They will have a bias for action, be a self-starter used to working with a high degree of autonomy, and be able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level with a strong attention to detail.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build the vision for SaaS product. Drive growth and manage the P&L from end-to-end, with a focus on topline growth while retaining a strong bottom line.
- Lead the SaaS team, including sales and support, product marketing and product development. Must be willing to take a hands-on approach and get into the weeds.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and product roadmap to grow the business.
- Develop a repeatable, predictable, and scalable sales process.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends to influence and inform product development, pricing, and go-to-market.
- Strong background and demonstrated growth in corporate planning
- Experience with end-to-end P&L management, with demonstrated knowledge of how to pull revenue and cost levers to meet goals.
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills -ability to use data to develop and measure sales progress, forecasting, and product execution and engagement.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; proven ability to get results across multiple groups and disciplines.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS sales cycle and service best practices.
- Experience in the Financial Industry.
This job operates in a modern professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
Minimal travel may be required.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of general management experience, with a focus on business development and/or/technology.
- 3+ years of SaaS experience, ideally in sales, business development or technology management.
- Recent experience within the Financial Industry preferred.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.